Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Travelogue 4

Random enjoyment







Random enjoyment

Day 4 of the tour and it will be another long day on the bus as we head to Gilbraltar to cross over into Mococco. 


Today I befriended 80 year old Thomas, a widower from Chicago. He travels as much as he can and was excited to be on our tour.  I was inspired by his stamina and cheerful spirit.  

Also spent some time with a lady of about 70, also a widower.  I think she misses her husband a lot, because she talks about him as if he had not passed away more than 8 years ago.   


Funny how a few people can change an attitude - I don't want to tarnish anyone's experience by finding fault with the tour and have resolved to enjoy everything as much as possible.  The tour director is knowledgeable and competent --- it is nice not to have to think about anything except getting to the bus on time. 


There are 48 people on the tour, I wonder what the next 44 have to say?








No comments:

Post a Comment